ISO 14001:2015 EMS Requirements
What is this course about?
This course aims learners with comprehensive and thorough understanding of ISO 14001:2015 requirements for the implementing, maintaining and improving environmental management system.
Who should attend?
- Practitioners for implementing, maintaining and improving EMS
- Environmental practitioners
- EMS auditors
What will you learn?
- Overview of ISO 14001:2015
- Understand the ISO High Level Structure for management system standards
- Identify the ISO 14001:2015 clauses
- Interpret and apply ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Context of the Organization
- Leadership and Planning
- Support and Operation
- Performance Evaluation and Improvement
- Maintain and improve ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
A certificate of attendance will be issued to learners who completed the course. A certificate of performance for internal EMS Auditor will be issued to learners who completed this course and “Conduct Internal Audit on Management System”.
How do I apply for this course?
Course fee exclusive of 7% GST:
Course manual, lunch and refreshments are included.
All successful registration will be notified through email. A letter of confirmation and invoice will be sent upon confirmation of the course.
Participants will be notified through email if the course is cancelled / postponed.
Once the course is confirmed, please make payment via the following payment modes:
1. Cheque payable to “EQS Asia Pte Ltd” and mail to:
140 Paya Lebar Road, AZ@Paya Lebar #01-12, Singapore 409015
2. Bank transfer
All payment to be received 14 days before course commencement.
No refund will be made for cancellation received within 14 days or less before commencement of the course. All cancellations are to be made in writing. The organizer reserves the right to change or cancel the course due to unforeseen circumstances. Every effort will be made to inform participants of change.