What is the course about?
This course is intended to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to conduct an internal audit of an Environmental Management System against the ISO 14001 standard.
This course comprises of two modules as follows:
- One-day ISO 14001:2015 EMS Requirements
- One-day Conduct Internal Audit on Management System
Who should attend?
- Personnel involved in internal auditing of the Environmental Management System.
- Trained internal auditors attended “Conduct Internal Audit on Management System” may attend only “ISO 14001:2015 EMS Requirements”.
What you will learn?
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS Requirements
- Conduct Internal Audit on Management System
- Prepare to conduct an on-site audit
- Conduct on-site audit
- Follow-up audit and prepare audit report
The training is a facilitated classroom training with presentation and interactive learning activities.
Assessment include an one-hour written examination and continuous assessment of class participation. A certificate of performance will be issued to learners who successfully meet the course requirements.
How do I apply for this course?
Course fee exclusive of 7% GST:
Course manual, lunch and refreshments are included.
All successful registration will be notified through email. A letter of confirmation and invoice will be sent upon confirmation of the course.
Participants will be notified through email if the course is cancelled / postponed.
Once the course is confirmed, please make payment via the following payment modes:
1. Cheque payable to “EQS Asia Pte Ltd” and mail to:
140 Paya Lebar Road, AZ@Paya Lebar #01-12, Singapore 409015
2. Bank transfer
All payment to be received 14 days before course commencement.
No refund will be made for cancellation received within 14 days or less before commencement of the course. All cancellations are to be made in writing. The organizer reserves the right to change or cancel the course due to unforeseen circumstances. Every effort will be made to inform participants of change.