Transition to ISO 45001:2018
What is this course about?
(Course Reference No: CRS-N-0046321)
This course will enable learners to appreciate the new concepts and requirements in ISO 45001:2018 and how the revised standard will affect the existing OHSMS. It will also prepare auditors and management system practitioners for the transition arrangements.
The course covers the following:
- Identify key changes in ISO 45001:2018
- Interpret the new requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- Evaluating how the revision impacts on maintaining OHSMS
- Evaluating how the revision impacts on auditing OHSMS
- Understand transition arrangements
Who should attend?
- OHSAS 18001:2007 lead auditors and internal auditors who wish to conduct ISO 45001:2018
- Management system practitioners who will be converting to ISO 45001:2018
- Anyone interested in the changes in ISO 45001:2018
A certificate of attendance will be issued to learners who completed the course.
How do I apply for this course?
Course fee exclusive of 7% GST:
Course manual, lunch and refreshments are included.
Singapore Citizen and PR may apply for Skills Development Fund (SDF) of $2/training hour via https://www.skillsconnect.gov.sg/
Please contact SkillsFuture Singapore Agency (SSG) at 6785 5785 for more information on the application of SDF funding.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
All successful registration will be notified through email. A letter of confirmation and invoice will be sent upon confirmation of the course.
Participants will be notified through email if the course is cancelled / postponed.
Once the course is confirmed, please make payment via the following payment modes:
1. Cheque payable to “EQS Asia Pte Ltd” and mail to:
140 Paya Lebar Road, AZ@Paya Lebar #01-12, Singapore 409015
2. Bank Transfer
All payment to be received 14 days before course commencement.
No refund will be made for cancellation received within 14 days or less before commencement of the course. All cancellations are to be made in writing. The organizer reserves the right to change or cancel the course due to unforeseen circumstances. Every effort will be made to inform participants of change.