ISO 9001:2015 QMS Requirements
What is this course about?
The objective of this training course is to equip participants with the knowledge and practical skills required to audit of the organization’s Quality Management System (QMS) with ISO 9001:2015 standards.
The course covers the following:
Module MS-01 (7-hour classroom training)
- Apply ISO 9001 QMS requirements
- Interpret ISO 9001 QMS requirements
- Apply ISO 9001 QMS requirements in organization context
Who should attend?
- People involved in the internal QMS auditing processes within their organization.
- Participants are encouraged but not expected to have knowledge of auditing quality management systems or ISO 9001 before attending this course.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to learners who completed the course.
How do I apply for this course?
Course fee exclusive of 7% GST:
Course manual, lunch and refreshments are included.
All successful registration will be notified through email. A letter of confirmation and invoice will be sent upon confirmation of the course.
Participants will be notified through email if the course is cancelled / postponed.
Once the course is confirmed, please make payment via the following payment modes:
1. Cheque payable to “EQS Asia Pte Ltd” and mail to:
140 Paya Lebar Road, AZ@Paya Lebar #01-12, Singapore 409015
3. Bank Transfer
All payment to be received 14 days before course commencement.
No refund will be made for cancellation received within 14 days or less before commencement of the course. All cancellations are to be made in writing. The organizer reserves the right to change or cancel the course due to unforeseen circumstances. Every effort will be made to inform participants of change.